Your career development can change and evolve over your lifetime. To help you navigate the process, you can access the vast network of Western alumni and the University’s career resources to reach your personal and professional goals.
Alumni Western events
Our alumni chapters around the world offer a variety of career networking receptions and learning opportunities, connecting you with outstanding professionals and leaders.
Career resources for alumni
Through Alumni Western’s partnership with the Student Success Centre, you have access to a variety of services and resources that can assist you with your career development.
- Attend career events, including Career Fairs, Employer Information Sessions and Workshops (learn more)
- Receive e-advice on producing the best resume, cover letter and CV from Western’s Employment Resource Centre
- Search employment and volunteer opportunities (visit Career Central to register and view postings)
- Access an online interview tool and resource (create an account here)
- Learn about international job opportunities (contact the Success Centre for details)
Through the Backpack 2 Briefcase and Last Lecture events, current students are introduced to Western’s alumni network, creating genuine connections that can develop into future opportunities.
Giving To Western
Through Western’s ambitious fundraising campaign, Be Extraordinary, we are raising the bar to enrich The Western Experience.
We are preparing students to become the next generation of global leaders. We are also inspiring innovative learning and igniting world-class discovery to tackle some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
We invite alumni and friends to participate in our campaign, and help double the number of alumni who contribute to making Western extraordinary.
Be part of something that's already a part of you.
Why log in?
Logging into the Alumni Western web site at www.alumni.westernu.ca allows you to:
- Update your personal information
- Manage the types of email you receive from Western
- Easily register for events with pre-populated forms
- Use the Western Alumni Online Directory (once your alumni status is confirmed)
What about my privacy?
Need help with your User Name or Password?
Please use the Trouble Signing In? link to recover your User Name and/or Password.
HINT: User Names are often the email address at which you receive emails from Western.
If further help is required, please send an email to email@example.com. We are usually able to respond the same day during the week. Inquiries received during a weekend or on a holiday are addressed the first day back at work.